16 Strategies For Fast, High-Quality Software Development
16 Strategies For Fast, High-Quality Software Development: 16 Strategies:
- Focus on creating transformational value.
- Fail fast and course-correct.
- Break up the deliverables.
- Prioritize features based on immediate user expectations.
- Manage project scope.
- Lay the right foundation.
- Expect and plan for mistakes.
- Utilize modern development tools.
- Focus on sprints and incremental changes.
- Maximize parallel development and automation.
- Hold frequent meetings and follow up on roadblocks.
- Appoint the right project manager.
- Leverage no-code platforms.
- Invite the customer into the development process.
- Use beta testing to refine and show progress.
- Conduct a ‘cost of delay’ analysis.